[no subject]

My apologees to those who couldn't access SCOOPS.  It
has been copied to ~ftp/pub/scoops (pub/scoops when ftp'ing
anonymously).

Happy hunting!

PS  Please let me know about software developed with SCOOPS.

Steve

sherin@linc.cis.upenn.edu

"Every passing hour brings the Solar System forty-three miles closer
to Globular Cluster M13 in Hercules--and still there are some misfits
who insist that there is no such thing as progress."

		--Ransom K. Ferm
		preface to Vonnegut's _Sirens of Titan

I received requests from seismo and netnorth.  I was unable to
send mail to those places.  If you need the SCOOPS files mailed to you, please indicate exactly how to mail them from this arpanet
site.
You can use wiscvm.wisc.edu as my site extension.

Thanks,
Steve

sherin@linc.cis.upenn.edu