Correction mistake: Looking for comments on an introductory article ..

>    I just finished an introductory article about Scheme which is due by the
>end of this week (sorry) and which will appear in the SGAICO/SI Newsletter.

SORRY, I goofed ^^^ , this article (cf. my posting march 24th)
is due in three weeks only.
(for those who wanted to look at it actually, but couldn't this week !)

- d.s.

PS: I am amazed, I already got 5 replies (BIG thanks to the scheme community)