OOPSs for Scheme, MacScheme

Two Questions.

ONE:

What are the significant differences between the Revised2 and Revised3
Reports on Scheme?

TWO:

I now have MacSheme, which looks pretty good. Recently I have been
programming in a forthcoming Common Lisp which includes Gary
Drescher's Object Lisp system.

Is there a similar system around that wouldn't be hard to port to
MacScheme? I don't think I'm a good enough hacker to implement one, or
to do a major rewrite kind of port. (I don't need multiple
inheritance, but I do need single inheritance, which isn't very
obvious to me how to do.)