Scheme redistribution for BITNET

I'm looking for someone on BITNET to volunteer to maintain a BITNET
redistribution list for the Scheme@MC mailing list.  This is necessary
because	the machine that's acting as the Internet/BITNET gateway,
WISCVM.WISC.EDU, is swamped with mailing list mail.  List administrators
(like me) are being asked to set up redistribution lists to help lighten
the load.  If we can set one up for Scheme then WISCVM will only have to
relay each message to one host instead of the current 11 or 12 (more in
future).

If you're willing and able to take this on, please let me know.
Thanks...

- Jonathan