Beginners question: Advising methods in TI scheme

1) I started writing a program with lots of methods. Now it start loosing
   "track".
-> How can I trace methods in Ti scheme?
   i.e. is there an elegant way of doing it ?

2) Is there any person to whom I should send this kind of request ?

Thanks for any help
(and reply by e-mail)

Daniel K.Schneider
Departement de science politique, Universite de Geneve
1211 GENEVE 4 (Switzerland), Tel. (..41) 22 20 93 33 ext. 2357

          to VMS/BITNET:                    to UNIX/EAN (preferable):
BITNET:   SCHNEIDER@CGEUGE51                shneider%cui.unige.chunet@CERNVAX
ARPA:     SCHNEIDER%CGEUGE51.BITNET@WISCVM  shneider%cui.unige.chunet@ubc.csnet
uucp:                                       mcvax!cernvax!cui!shneider
X.400/ean:                                  shneider@cui.unige.chunet