Performance and Evaluation of Scheme Systems...

Hi,
    I've just been looking through the book _Performance and Evaluation
of Lisp Systems_ (Richard P. Gabriel, The MIT Press). It's got benchmark
results for several simple programs run on the more common lisp systems.
Has anyone run these tests in CScheme/MacScheme/TIScheme? It would be
interesting to see how we stack up. (I have to admit I am *impressed*
with their times for the IBM 3081 and CRAY-XMP. Oh well...)

                                                    .Mike