Request for C-Scheme info

I'm about to uucp C-Scheme from Ohio State, but before I do I would
like to know what I'm getting myself into.  Some of the questions
going through my mind right now are

  - Is this thing SysV compatible?
  - If it's not, is it easily portable (or has someone else done it :-)?
  - Is it a decent implementation?
  - Is it documented?
  - Is it the greatest thing since sliced bread?

If it is not sysV compatible I would appreciate hearing any war stories
about porting it.

Please send mail to me as I'm sure that this has been discussed before.

--
Norman Graham
Oklahoma State University              Internet:  norman@a.cs.okstate.edu