Re: SCOOPS for MacScheme

Last week I asked if anyone had ported SCOOPS to MacScheme.
I have received about half a dozen requests of the form,
"When you find them can you send me a copy".  I finally
received an offer of source code but it may take some time
since I need to send a disk thru U.S. mail.  Because only six
people have asked me for the sources, I currently plan to
distribute them via email rather than posting to this group.
If I receive more than a couple more requests after posting
this message I will assume there is enough interest in this
group to justify posting the sources here.

           Carl Brugeman
           bruggema@iuvax.cs.indiana.edu