[net%TUB.BITNET: Pretty printer]

[I have already sent him the pretty-printer from T, but I thought
I'd give other people a chance to reply.  --JAR]

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 87 19:48:07 +0100
From: Oliver Laumann <net%TUB.BITNET at MITVMA.MIT.EDU>
To:   scheme-request at mc.lcs.mit.edu
Re:   Pretty printer

I'm looking for a (possibly simple-minded) Scheme pretty printer that
is available for free.  I have (almost) completed the implementation of
a Scheme interpreter, and it seems to work quite well so far, but
unfortunately I haven't ever been exposed to Lisp and similar languages
before, so the (probably trivial) task of writing something like a
pretty printer would certainly take me a day or longer.  For certain
reasons I can't use the pretty printer that comes with CScheme.
Any help is appreciated.

--
Regards,
    Oliver Laumann, Technical University of Berlin, Germany.