Re: Scheme in the real world

In article <950@percival.UUCP> baer@percival.UUCP (Ken Baer) writes:

>I went to Oberlin College, where Scheme was strongly emphasised.  The Prof
>connection.  I am curious who else uses Scheme, especially in the real world

	We use Scheme here at Swarthmore College in our Programming Languages
class.  Our Professor is a devout Scheme evangelist and we are in the
process of being converted (from CommonLisp).  Funny that two small liberal
arts collges like Swarthmore and Oberlin are Scheme places.  I guess
Swartmore doesn't count as a real world place.

						-AG Hirai
--
--
Eiji "A.G." Hirai @ Swarthmore College, Swarthmore PA 19081 | Tel. 215-543-9855