Re: HELP ME!!!

In article <5813@cup.portal.com> JJ@cup.portal.com writes:
$Poor College Student needs Your Help!!   :-(
$
$Hi.  I just finished my junior year in college, and now I'm
$faced with a major problem.  I can't afford to pay for my senior
$year.  I've tried everything.  I can't get any more student loans,
$I don't qualify for any more scholarships, and my parents are as
$broke as am I.  So as you can see, I've got a major problem.  But
$as far as I can see, there is only one solution, to go forward.
$I've come along way, and there is no chance in hell that I'm going
$to drop out now!  I'm not a quiter, and I'm not going to give up.
$
$But here is why I'm telling you all this.  I want to ask a favor of every
$one out here on the net.  If each of you would just send me a one
$dollar bill, I will be able to finish college and go on with my life.
$I'm sure a dollar is not much to any of you, but just think how it
$could change a person's life.  I'd really like to encourage all of you
$to help me out, I've no other place to go, no other doors to knock
$on.  I'm counting on all of you to help me! (PLEASE!)
$If you would like to help a poor boy out, please send $1 (you can
$of course send more if you want!!  :-)
$
$Jay-Jay's College Fund
$PO BOX 5631
$Lincoln, NE  68505
$
$PS.  Please don't flame me for posting this to so many newsgroups,
$I really am in dire need of help, and if any of you were as desparate
$as I am, you just might resort to the same thing I am.  Also, please
$don't tell me to get a job!  I already have one and work over 25 hrs
$a week, plus get in all my classes, plus find time to study!  So hey,
$please consider it!  It would really mean a lot to me.  Thank you!
$
$NOTE: Any extra money I receive will go to a scholarship fund to help
$others in the same situation.  :-)

Jay-Jay's original plea ended as follows:

$PS.  Please don't flame me for posting this to so many conferences,
$I really am in dire need of help, and if any of you were as desparate
$as I am, you just might resort to the same thing I am.

Someone told him to get a job.  Someone also mentioned mail fraud.
Jay-Jay has never replied, he just learned how to send to more
newsgroups.  Please folks, send a message to portal and tell his sysop
to hang him up.
	-- John
----
John M. Relph