Thanks for CScheme; I like it

I can't speak with the authority of GJS, but I am an outside user who has
benefited from the decision to export CScheme, imperfections and all, so
let me say this:
   I am extremely grateful to MIT for making this system available.
   I would feel very uneasy turning my introductory-course students
   loose on any implementation with a less transparent debugging
   environment.  My attempts at understanding the code have always
   been quite bareable, certainly relative to what I paid.

Thanks so much for this valuable contributiion, and please don't let a
few naysayers discourage you from sharing with the rest of us in the
future.
-------