Scheme Biblio.

Many people have sent me additions and corrections for the
bibliography posted several weeks ago. Your help is much appreciated.

Due to my absence for about a month, I will not be able to post an
up-to-date version of this bibliography until June. Until that time,
please do keep sending me any new references suitable to be added to
this scheme-only biblio.

many thanks.	oz
--
The deathstar rotated slowly,	      |  Usenet: ...!utzoo!yunexus!oz
towards its target, and sparked       |  ....!uunet!mnetor!yunexus!oz