Question: Are the GABRIEL-benchmarks translated into SCHEME already?

In the book 'Performance and Evaluation of Lisp Systems' the writer
Richard P.Gabriel presents a dozen famous benchmarks. They are written in
CommonLisp. What I am looking for is a translation of these benchmarks
in SCHEME. If anyone knows if these SCHEME-benchmarks do exist,
and where to get them please contact me. Thanks for your cooperation.

Gerard Brouwer,

Delft University of Technology        UUCP: MCVAX!dutrun!dutesta!brouw
Department of Electrical Engeneering
Section Computer Architecture
Mekelweg 4
2628 CD Delft, The Netherlands