(Still) searching for latest XScheme

A few weeks ago, I posted a request for XScheme.  Many others
requested copies from me via e-mail --- but the only tip I received
involved getting it from a bboard in Colorado (long distance calls to
a bboard.  I would prefer someone send me sources via e-mail.

So, could someone who has sources (preferably, for both PC
and Mac) for XScheme, contact me?

I will then forward the sources to the others who are interested.

Thanks,

= Joe =

Joe Grace
ARPA: jgrace@bbn.com
UUCP: {harvard,husc6,decvax,etc.}!bbn!jgrace