Please help me with Xscheme

2 questions:

Where can I get documentation for Dave Betz's Xscheme?

I just tried to compile it on the ST with Sozobon C and encountered some
problems.  First, some of the function names are >7 chars, and lose uniqueness.
I just put some defines in to take care of this.  Second, the loader might
be broken, because I get errors like "Undefined: __sscanf from d(fscanf.o)"

My copy of Xscheme sources had no ststuff.c file, so I used the one from xlisp,
and added the missing file functions.  I doubt if that is where the bug is.

  ( (        John Kawakami            ) )
   ) )   c60c-3ds@web.berkeley.edu   ( (