Scheme/ Lisp Differentiation

I realize I'm not the first to post this question, but I've seen other
postings of it and no replies, curiously enough. What are the differences
between Scheme and Lisp, essentially?

--
*ping!* KIDS, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME! "in bed. EVERYTHING ends with 'in bed.'"
"Look, it's Scooby Doo in bondage!" DISCLAIMER: Datclaimer. Da wun ova there.