Windows Coming Unstuck in TI's PC-Scheme

I'm running TI's PC-Scheme on a 12 mHz AT clone, and when I write "too
fast" to the 'console window the pcs-status-window comes unstuck and
scrolls through the 'console window (and other fascinating things appear
on the screen).  All this seems to have no impact on the operation of the
underlying Scheme program.

Must be some interesting hardware/software interaction, since the problem
doesn't show up when I run the same software on Compaq 12 mHz ATs and
PC-Scheme is the only package that scrambles my rice rocket's display.

Does anyone else have this problem?  More importantly, does anyone know of
a cure?  -B
--
  "Simulate it in ROSS"
  Brian Leverich                       | U.S. Snail: 1700 Main St.