Re: Scheme mailing list

I have an idea,
how about if the holder of the source to XSCHEME post it on ****.sources and
then post to tell everyone where it is postedOr if the source is not
available how about if they just post it in ****.binaries.
Even if the Docs are very limited I am sure that with enough people playing
around with this thing a lot of information will be posting on the net.
 This is just an idea, and maybe a poor one, I don't know. I don't even
know what SCHEME is! I sure would like to find out  though. Would anyone
like to give me a brief synopsis on this thing?
   Thanks
-=Joseph=-
 HyperDriven@cup.portal.com

I think sometimes I think I think sometimes..... - Ron Greeny