Re: TI-Scheme and Extended Memory

I've long since come to the conclusion that the PC Scheme used by TI
is very much more powerful than the one they sell. For one thing, it
can produce standalone programs.

Let me say here, in the hope that TI people are listening, that a
protected mode or OS/2 Scheme would be looked at with great favour, at
least by me.

____________  Vincent Manis                    | manis@cs.ubc.ca
___ \  _____  The Invisible City of Kitezh     | manis@cs.ubc.cdn
____ \  ____  Department of Computer Science   | manis%cs.ubc@relay.cs.net
___  /\  ___  University of British Columbia   | uunet!ubc-cs!manis
__  /  \  __  Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T 1W5    | (604) 228-2394
_  / __ \  _ "Had George III been a Scheme programmer, he might have responded
____________  to Patrick Henry by freeing him and then killing him."
              -- Michael Eisenberg