Scheme macros for TeX

I've been typesetting Scheme for Computer Science course examinations
and handouts using TeX, but I don't have any nice macros packages to deal
with the dirty-work of aligning parentheses, etc. and would be interested
in a macro package to get rid of kludgy \kern's :-(

I heard a rumor that such a package was available via anon. FTP from
linus.mitre.org, but it has been unreachable for the past week.  Are there
any other FTP sites/places/people I might find such a beast?

						-Scott
---
               Scott Fritchie, Systems Programmer and Postmaster
                 St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN  55057  USA
       Domain: fritchie@acc.stolaf.edu  UUCP: ..!umn-cs!stolaf!fritchie
    "Yeah, boss, I'll be in late today.  UNIX refuses to boot on my Ford."