[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Compiling CSCHEME in VMS
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Compiling CSCHEME in VMS
- From: Javier Bejar Alonso <FIBCLS05@clrs.lsi.upc.es>
- Date: 13 Feb 90 9:12 +0100
- Mmdf-warning: Parse error in original version of preceding line at lcs.mit.edu
We have the sources of CSCHEME 7.0 (MIT-scheme), but we don't have
the '.COM' files to build the 'VMS' version. Could anyone send us
these files via e-mail? (Specially MAKE.COM & SCHEME.COM).
My net address is FIBCLS05@CLRS.LSI.UPC.ES
A question more, are there any troubles to install CSCHEME 7.0 on
VAX VMS 5.1?
Thanks in advance.
P.S. Forgive my bad english.