Extend-syntax sources

Does anyone have sources for extend-syntax?  I have 2 copies: one
bundled with PC-Scheme and one bundled with MIT-Scheme.  However,
the code in them (originally written by R. Kent Dyvbig [sp]) is
REAL dense.  I'm looking for either the original (not twisted to fit
on PC-Scheme or MIT-Scheme) from Dyvbig [sorry about that] or a
version no quite so dense.  Any ideas?

(The problem is that I'm going to build extend-syntax into my interpreter
and want to do with C code.  Trying to re-write that Scheme code is
turning into a major ordeal).

--
Jason Coughlin ( jk0@sun.soe.clarkson.edu , jk0@clutx )
"Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part that wonders what the