Date:         Wed, 17 Jan 90 02:32:34 EST
Sender:       Scheme Programming Language <SCHEME%BNANDP11.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
From:         Automatic Scheme Digestifier <Scheme-Request%LCS.MIT.EDU@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
Subject:      Scheme Digest #276
Comments: To: Scheme@lcs.mit.edu
To:           ICSUG TEST GROUP
              <attmail!mhs!envoy!ICS.TEST/PN=_TEST_GROUP@ATT.ATT.COM>

Scheme Digest #276                             17 Jan 90  02:32:34 EST

Today's Topics:

        (none)
        () as an expression (3 messages)

Administrivia:

The Scheme Digest is now being produced by a new automatic digestifier.  If
you notice any problems caused by this change, please report them to us.
(Note that this change is unrelated to the recent problems where an errant
mailer is sending entire digests back to us as submissions.)

Scheme-Request@LCS.MIT.EDU