XScheme Question.....

My apologies if this question has been answered before, but:

Is there some network site from which I can ftp the XScheme source?

I have seen a recent posting stating XScheme binaries were available through
BIX (Byte Info Exchange), but how about on the net?
I have a copy of the source for version 0.16 (Jan. 9, 89), and was also
wondering whether this is the latest version or not.

                                Many thanx in advance for any information.

--------
Department of Computer Science    |   Rajeev "Raju" Pandey
Computer Science Building 100     |
Oregon State University           |  Internet: rpandey@cs.orst.edu
Corvallis, OR  97331-3902  U.S.A. |  UUCP:     tektronix!orstcs!rpandey
(503) 737-3273 fax: (503) 737-3014|  UUCP:     hplabs!hp-pcd!orstcs!rpandey