Re: Elk on SUN4

Has anyone tried porting ELK to DOS (ick)?  I've tried compiling the
C files and they seem to compile ok, but I have no idea what to do with
the assembler.  Anyone out there who actually likes these chips and their
machine language that has fiddled them?

I know, even compiling may not be enough - then you need to fit it into
memory, but it would be interesting to at least compile it and try.

BTW I tried compiling the recently announced fools lisp in Turbo C.  It
refused absolutely to compile because of C macros like

#define xx(a,b,c) {a,b,c}
#define yy(a,b,c} {a,b,c}

xx(yy(1,2,3),4,5)

--

jeff putnam        --  I should have been a pair of ragged claws
jefu@pawl.rpi.edu  --  Scuttling across the floors of silent seas.