Nisp compatibility package for standard Scheme?

Is there a version of Nisp for standard (e.g., Revised^3 Report) Scheme?

(Nisp is a version of Lisp -- developed at Yale for AI programming --
for which there are several compatibility packages to make other Lisps look
like Nisp.  I believe this includes Common Lisp and T, but I'm looking
for something that will allow me to run some serious programs in a
highly-instrumented but unextended Scheme system.)

Thanks prematurely,

    Paul

Paul R. Wilson
Software Systems Laboratory               lab ph.: (312) 996-9216
U. of Illin. at C. EECS Dept. (M/C 154)   wilson@carcoar.stanford.edu
Box 4348   Chicago,IL 60680