DO syntax in XScheme

I am looking deseparatly for a do construct for XSCHEME, 0.15 or 0.16.
The change in macros.s between 0.15 and 0.16 break my
syntax for named-lambda. Any comments or working named-lambda in 0.16 ?
The benchmarks give a noticeable slowdown from 0.15 to 0.16, any comments ?

Any understandable documentation on the macro.s package welcome.

I need the ststuff.c for the atari ST, using MWC, by the way.
I made up something to work with Lattice 3.04, but it may be less than ideal.

Regards,

Jean-Pierre H. Dumas

network@frsac11 (bitnet)
network%frsac11.bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.edu (arpanet)