Re: Scheme on a Mac

In article <"19890531223839.8.schreq@MC"@MICKEY-MOUSE.LCS.MIT.EDU> house@CS.WILLIAMS.EDU writes:
>I am interested in building a scheme or lisp based interactive
>shell for interfacing with 3-d graphics routines.  The graphics
>stuff is coded in C, so I will need hooks to call C routines
>from scheme.  Any clues/pointers will be much appreciated.
>Don House
>house@cs.williams.edu

You might look at MacScheme+ToolSmith.  You can do applications in
~100K.  There is an assembler-level interface, I don't know if they
directly support high-level assemblers such as C.  I believe that
they have an inexpensive (~$10) demo disk.

}} Lightship Software (formerly Semantic MicroSystems)
}} PO 1636 Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97075
}} (503) 643-6909

-Ken Dickey             kend@mrloog.LA.TEK.COM