Rete matcher wanted

    I am  resarching a  class of  problems called  "expert-guided
    relaxation processes".  Progress in this area could produce a
    new type of pattern recognizer, a sort of "structured  neural
    network".  In order to control it, I am using currently using
    CLIPS.  A  better way  would  be a  home-grown  rete  matcher
    written in SCHEME  or  XLISP.     Anybody  have  one  I   can
    study?.......

--

	jdm@hodge.cts.com [uunet zardoz]!hodge!jdm

	James D. Murray, Ethnounixologist
	Hodge Computer Research Corporation
	1588 North Batavia Street
	Orange, California 92667  USA

	TEL: (714) 998-7750	Ask for James
	FAX: (714) 921-8038	Wait for the carrier