Scheme Digest #125

Very well.  I hereby specify an object whose name is

	#UNSPECIFIED

Any association between this name and some meaning in your mind is
coincidental.  I propose that all functions/forms that under some
conditions currently return an unspecified value should now return a
value which is EQ? to the value named by #UNSPECIFIED under those same
conditions.

Note that you are only in violation of R3RS if you *tell* me that that
is what you do...

Seriously: It's a non-damaging change, and there seems to be concensus
that it is valuable to some part of the community and has no impact to
speak of on anyone else.

Let's do it.

Jon