Xscheme sources

Does anybody out there have the FULL sources to David Betz Xscheme???

I have sources to version 0.15 (btw is this the latest version?) but there's a
bit missing, when compiled the linker gives about 5 or so unresolved externals.

Before i go and do it myself, has anybody added graphics functions to xscheme?

|Ian Murphy (^v^)               | Internet   : IAN@VAX1.UCC.IE                |
|Dept. Computer Science         | ARPA       : IAN@IRUCCVAX.BITNET            |
|University College Cork,       | janet      : EARN%IRL.HEA.UCC.IRUCCVAX::IAN |
|Ireland.                       | Voice      : "IAN!!!"                       |