PC-Scheme SCOOPS source

Is there anyone out there who can tell me how to get the SCOOPS sources
for PC-SCHEME?  I can do ftp or mail...

BTW, I'm interested in implementing my own OO shell for Scheme (for
playing around and general interest, not to compete with SCOOPS :-)
and I'm very curious about how to provide access to instance and
class variables.  I'd like to be able to have instance and class
variables in their own environments, and be able to write methods
that access the variables (by name) in the proper environment.
I'm having a lot of trouble getting methods that can access the
variables in the proper environement.  Does anyone have any tips?
(I'm not an expert Scheme user and working with environments is
very new (and confusing) to me...)

Thanks,
					(-:  Brad Brown  :-)
					bradb@ai.toronto.edu