Re: Scheme for IBM PC compatible

In article <29975@bu-cs.BU.EDU>, muller@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Robert Muller) writes:
> I'm looking for an interpreter or compiler for Scheme for an IBM PC.
> Does anyone out there know of a reasonably cheap (i.e., free) version?

I'm posting this since it might be of general interest.

Xscheme, the Scheme equivalent of Xlisp is available from
tut.cis.ohio-state.edu by ftp and from osu-cis.uucp by
uucp. It is /pub/Xscheme.tar on tut. It make properly on
pc's and Unixes and is writeen in C.

Chris

--
Chris Whatley                              |   "dish... crab fingers...
!bigtex!nueces!chari@cs.utexas.edu         |    dish of crab fingers..."