Project on CMU-LISP

Hi,

I am currently conducting undergraduate research with your version of CMU Lisp
for the Sparcstation.  I would be interested in any collaboration at all
on the development of CMU-LISP and providing versions for different platforms.
Could you mail me the documentation on the design and the internals of it also.
Is there a compiled version running under Ultrix, if not I would be interested
in porting it.  What is the current status and developments of the project.

Thanks for the help,

Chris Schmechel
University of North Carolina at Asheville
Department of Computer Science
schmech@cs.unca.edu