Python and Allegro net comparisons

Dear Rob,

I notice that you regularly compare Allegro and Python on
comp.lang.lisp.  Perhaps I shouldn't be surprised, but the
comparisons always seem to come out negative, at least for both
compiler technology and environment.  Now this may be in fact because
Python technology dominates Allegro technology, but in the interests
of fairness, I'd appreciate it if you asked us first.  I might direct
you to give Chris Richardson at Franz a call... he'd be happy to
discuss at length the tradeoffs and philosophy that shape Allegro.
Our number is 510-548-3600.

P.S. I'm a bad person to ask because I travel a lot and also because
I'm not quite technical enough.