Re: Franz heard from.

Well, there are a number of things in your reply that I wish you hadn't
said, given that Franz is the company most likely to get nasty with us.
The most obvious is that we're making all these comparisons vs. Franz
because they gave us a reasonable deal on a site license.  I'm sure they
won't make THAT mistake again.  So please, in future, run all messages of
this kind by me BEFORE sending them out.  And maybe also any posts that you
think might be at all controversial.

It may just be that Veitch wants to make sure we're playing fair with the
numbers -- using the latest Allegro, etc.  If that's the case, we'll
probably have no problem.  On the other hand, this may be an opening salvo.

I guess I'd better call them and talk -- maybe I can get a reading on their
mood.  I'll let you know if I find out anything.

-- Scott