object.ps

This probably sounds like a nitpick, but it actually took me a while to figure
out what was (probably) wrong -- maybe since I was reading this document too
early in the morning . . . .

Anyway, in the memory layout tables on pages 10 and 11, the header for symbols
and nil include a block labeled ``5 (data-block words)''.  Either this should
be ``7 (data-block words)'', or I'm more confused than I thought.  Given that
symbols were originally specified such that 5 would have been appropriate, I
guessed that the literal just never got updated in the document.

			Rick