RT Port

I've got my instructions file all fucked up now.  It won't compile anymore,
even the parts I didn't modify.  The fixup stuff is all broken via pickups
from the mips port, and I obviously didn't figure out how to fix it.  There
is also fixup lossage I didn't try to fix since I couldn't figure out how
it worked at all.

I assume I'm stuck until William returns.  If you have time this weekend,
you can check my inst.lisp file.  I modifed the cal, cau, and bnb
definitions, and li is still broken since it requires fixup knowledge.

Bill