[no subject]

Thomas Bareiss							 21.1.92
Helmut Empl

For Robert MacLachlan  cc: Scott Fahlman  cc: William Lott

We hope that our mail connection works correctly again.

Hello Rob,

thank you very much for your quick answer. We would prefer the second
alternative this is the sources for the 15c beta release, because we are
interested in a stable version. But we have a little time problem so it
depends on how long the preparation of this release will last.

We are interested in source snapshots because we have no RCS on our
UNIX system. Would it be possible for you to put the sources for the
15c beta release onto a location of your directory tree where we can
pick up them? If so, please tell us where and when.

Thank you for your support.

-Thomas & Helmut