Re: Interrupt bug

Scott.Fahlman@SEF-PMAX.SLISP.CS.CMU.EDU writes:
> Sounds like a job for UNWIND-PROTECT, no?  Or does the signal handler have
> some magic way to get around the uniwnd-proect catcher on the stack?
>
> -- Scott

Except that that piece of code is in C land, where unwind-protect is
impossible.  I think that the correct thing would be to offer a
restore-state function that signal handlers could call if they are
going to do something strange like throw to top level.  But I'm not
sure.  (Otherwise I would have implemented it already.)

-William