[no subject]

>From olaf Tue Feb 18 08:47 CST 1986
To: ihnp4!r20.utexas.edu!slug-request olaf
Subject: Duplicate Mail Problem

>From uucp Tue Feb 18 00:34 EST 1986
>From uucp Mon Feb 17 23:32:46 1986 remote from ihesa
>From packard!cbosgd!seismo!SCRC-STONY-BROOK.ARPA!RWK  Mon Feb 17 23:32:44 1986 remote from ihesa
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 86 21:25 EST
From: Robert W. Kerns <ihesa!packard!seismo!SCRC-YUKON.ARPA!RWK>
Subject: Wish list
To: Bil Lewis <ARPA!BIL@SU-SIERRA.ARPA>
Cc: UTEXAS.EDU!slug@R20.ARPA

    Date: Fri 14 Feb 86 09:09:55-PST
    From: Bil Lewis <BIL@SU-SIERRA.ARPA>
    Wish #2: A screen oriented d}iebugger which did not show all of the system
	     calls that exist in between (or instead of) the function calls
	     I make.
What's a system call?  I really don't understand what you're
getting at here.

    Wish #3: A series of functions in ZMACS that would allow me to obtain
	     the correct environments when evaluating portions of code. To
	     clarify, consider a typical file, such as below:

I've wanted this, without knowing just what I wanted.

    Wish #4: From the commented function call above, it is probably obvious
	     what my source files look like.  No matter where you look, there'll
	     be comments that can be evaluated to illustrate what any given
	     function does.
	     When the function calls extend beyond one line (as above), it can
	     be a pain to chop out the ";;"s so that I can evaluate them.  I'd
	     love to have a "Mouse Mark Thing" (mouse middle) that would mark
	     down across ";;"s and an "evaluate region" that would do the same.

This is what the #|| ... ||# type of comment is for.