Writing Documents for the Document Examiner

    Date: Tue, 18 Mar 86 14:14:47 est
    From: Lab Manager(Brad Miller)  <lab@rochester.arpa>

    Date: Tue, 18 Mar 86 14:04:07 est
    From: Brad Miller <miller>
    Subject: Writing Documents for the Document Examiner

    Does anyone out there know anything about writing documents that
    can be displayed by the Document Examiner? That is, I have
    written a subsystem, would like to make the documentation
    available thru the DE, just like "normal" symbolics doc. Is this
    possible??

    Brad Miller
    Brad Miller	 ARPA:	miller@rochester.arpa	UUCP:rochester!miller
			    (also lab@rochester for lab manager stuff)
		    Title:	CS Grad Student
		     Snail:	University of Rochester Computer Science Department
			    617 Hylan Building	Rochster, NY 14627

The tools which are used for generating the Document Examiner files are
not presently in a shape where they can be considered a product.
However, we realize that many customers would like to install their own
documentation in the documentation database, so they are being cleaned
up and improved and sometime after release 7 ships, these tools will be
made available as a layered product.

Chris Garrigues, Symbolics Software Services