How to join Dialnet

Yes, indeed. We have several sites in the Washington area: I have helped
several sites as they join Dialnet. Aside from SCRC, there is Bitstream
in the Cambridge area.  I invite all interested Dialnet parties to telephone
me and I will offer free help, send them a registry, suggestions on the
Mailer, and such.  At last year's national SLUG meeting, I volunteered to
coordinate Dialnet activities, and Phil Apley of Bitstream started
collecting hosts and phone numbers since at the time I had no machine.

My voice phone: (703) 243-1611
Mark Grover, Advanced Decision Systems; Arlington, Virginia
ARPA: Grover@AIDS-Unix.ARPA
Dialnet: Grover@ADS-DC.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM

the vital Dialnet entries:
(:host "ADS-DC-Monticello" :address "17032439464")
(:domain "ADS-DC.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM" :host "ADS-DC-Monticello")
(:domain "AIDS-DC.Dialnet.Symbolics.COM" :host "ADS-DC-Monticello")

There are two domain lines, because we are known by two names.

Best,
	Mark