Question

How can I get zmacs to treat pairs of [], <>, {}, and "" like
it treats pairs of ()?  I would like all move s-expression
commands and mark s-expression commands to treat text
delimited by any of those delimiters in the same way it
treats text delimited by ().  And I would like the beginning
delimiter to blink when the cursor is right after the closing
delimiter.  I am in the process of using TeX and LaTeX, and I
believe that in text processing in general this functionality
would be very useful.

Glenn Downing at Microelectronics Computer Corporation
downing@mcc