Symbolics Spacewars?

    Date:  Sat, 12 Apr 86 03:11 CST
    From:  Jerry Bakin <Bakin@HI-MULTICS.ARPA>

    I found an intriguing little font in the tvfonts directory called:
    "ship".

    Load and display it.

    The question is, does anyone have any leads to the game this font was
    clearly built for?

I have a pretty good space war game (that uses that font).  It was
constructed to mimic my memory of the MIT PDP-6-based space war game.  I
am a little unsure of the condition of the current source, so I will
decline to distribute it at this point.  Maybe someone on this list has
a snapshot of it from a time it was known to work?