contributing software

There will be a mechanism to accept software contributions to the national SLUG
library at the national symposium.  It is then the job of the library
committee to organize and distribute it.  In the past, Symbolics has
offered its tape duplication facilities although SLUG has never taken
advantage of this offer.  There will not be time at the national meeting to
withdraw from the library. MDG

PS. I have a working version of Bill York's Spacewars which I can contribute. M