we are interested...

We are a research group for man-machine communication and knowledge-based
systems.  The name of our group is INFORM and we are part of the department
of Computer Science of the University of Stuttgart, Germany.

We are working with a VAX under UNIX and 4 Symbolics Lisp Machines.  We are
very interested in news, workshops, discussions etc. about Symbolics Lisp.
Would you please put us into your mailing list and/or admit us to your users
group?

Our mail adress is:
lmusers%ifistg.uucp@germany.csnet

We're looking forward to your answer.