TCP/IP Message Passing Between Symbolics and Apollo

We are investigating process-to-process message passing between the
Symobolics and Apollo via TCP/IP.  Although we have no problem with the
FTP and Telnet protocols, we have had difficulty implementing the Datagram
protocol.  We are also interested in the more reliable socket protocol.

Since Symbolics does not support message passing on their TCP/IP, we
would appreciate hearing from anyone who is familiar with this problem.

Thx. Larry
P.S., Dallas, thx. for the pointers.

-------