Loops for Common Lisp

    Date: 26 Jun 86 16:47:17 PDT (Thu)
    From: spar!malcolm@decwrl.DEC.COM

    Does anybody know where I can find a version of the zeta-lisp loop
    macro that runs under Common Lisp?

You could try Glen Burke, who wrote it originally for Maclisp.  For a
while the same source code ran in Maclisp, NIL, and on the Lisp
machine, though I suspect that stopped a year or so after Symbolics was
founded.  But he might have a version.  Also you could look through the
maclisp sources if you have them at your site.

I suppose I need not remind you of the many reasons to avoid loop like
the plague...